Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two, Three and Four

It has been a week of check ups and next week 3 more check ups and then we can sit back and be healthy. Please no swine flu, the stomach flu last week for Maddy was enough!

First up our big TWO month old baby girl Lexi:
Stats:
11 lbs 12 oz 75% for weight
22 1/4 inches 50% for height
3 shots and 1 oral vaccine but hey we started sleeping in 4-5 hour blocks so we'll take immunizations if they make her sleep better at night:) but very sad in the day:(


Next up our THREE year old check up for Jack:


Stats: as best as we could tell with Mike weighing in with Jack
29 lbs 75% for weight
38 inches 75 % for height
1 shot and current on immunizations until he heads to Kindergarten. Thank goodness no shots are needed for preschool next year.


2 staples

Oh ya and 2 staples was Jack's Mother's Day present to me! About 7:30 Sunday night, Jack somehow on the grass fell backwards and hit the water meter in the grass. It gushed blood, swelled up and when we saw the gash we headed to the ER. He was so brave and survived the 2 staples and 2 hours later we were home and in bed only to live to tell about it.


Next up our FOUR Year old check up Maddy :


& I promise not to tell your weight anymore but at 4 no one cares!
44 lbs 90 % for weight
44 inches tall 95% for height
and 4 shots

Maddy said she was going to be brave today at the doctor (normally we don't get on the scale or get measured and refuse to let the doctor examine you) and she was even brave when her 4 shots came up. Hurray, we are up to date on her immunizations.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy time for you, it is nice to get all the check up's out of the way.

Penny said...

Fun times! It's my parents that are going to Branson! I'll tell them though! Thanks:)

Sally said...

Ouch! Poor Jack! Glad all the kids are relatively happy (except for those SHOTS) and healthy. They really sprout up, huh? How fun to see a growing family!

amanda said...

Might as well get them all over with at once. Makes life so much easier!!!

Anonymous said...

We went for check ups this week too! I'm glad your's went well. Our's went well too! I love to see how much they have grown! Hope Jack's head is doing better, I'm sure that HURT!!!

Brian and Tonya said...

Good job brave kids. Cute pictures. We miss you guys already.

rosebud said...

What a mom! I H.A.T.E. shots. We have to have some this summer and whenever Karl talks about going to Utah (in July and August), it is always prefaced by, "and after we get our shots..."
ugh. I am not looking forward to that day.
How scary about Jack! That must have been very scary. I am so glad he is OK.

Hayley said...

Ouch...Jack's head and all those shots! Glad to hear everyone is happy & healthy. Lexi is a doll...can't believe she is 2 months old already.

Becky said...

All three of them are Adorable and precious! Where does time go? They are growing so fast! Oh, I wish I could fly up there and cool off and play with you and the kiddos! Someday-hopefully before they hit High School, HaHa.

Jen & George Scott said...

What a fun Mother's Day present!!! I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing up!!!