Here's my family watching the waves.
Maddy enjoying the sunshine.
Lexi & Mike soaking in the UV rays.
Jack loved running from the water as it rushed in and out. He also loved playing in the sand, and throwing it and running in circles. He was in heaven!


I almost felt like we were in Mexico, there were so many people walking up and down the beach selling things. They'd say everything in Spanish and then English. I loved hearing "Mango's, Mango's, Sandia, Watermellon " Mangos is the same in both languages. I was tempted into buying sand stuff for the kids and umbrellas but we were all hungry and didn't last very long at the beach.

We stayed at my Aunt Jill's beautiful spacious home in Northridge. As a child I spent many summer vacations visiting this very place, swimming in this very pool (oops forgot to take pictures of the pool and house), and enjoying myself. My Aunt even lives off of Kinzie Street! Thanks Aunt Jill and Erica for making a fabulous visit to California possible (free rent:) and yummy food especially a delicious fresh squoze glass of grapefruit juice from the tree!


1 comment:
Hey look at those cute cousins of mine!! I'm totally jealous of your cali trip... I'm trying not to covet, but it looks like you had a blast. (sigh)
Post a Comment