
Oh how I love the age Lexi is in. At 8 months she is pulling herself up and walking around furniture. She loves going from the coffee table to the couch and back and forth over and over again. I hope she slows down and crawls for a while now, no more army crawling. She is climbing up the stairs and I'll admit fell down 1/2 way once. I jumped down the stairs and bent my knee the opposite way it is supposed to bend, but at least I caught her before she hit the tile at the end of the stairs. Gates are up and Maddy & Jack think the gate is more for them then Lexi. She is babbling and talking so much. AND to my honor saying "ma ma ma". I got it on video this morning and will post it once I figure out how to! She loves to eat and is taste testing anything. Cheerios and crackers are some of her favorite. She tries very hard to get some of the kids Halloween candy. We have given in and she has had her fair share of suckers. I thought she was starting to teethe but after a week, we decided it is another cold. She can wave bye bye and understands "milk." The spitting up is slowing down and she is understanding so much. She can wave "bye bye" and "hi" and understands "milk."
8 comments:
She is such a doll! I love that age too!
Didn't you just have her... wow time flys! I love this stage too. Andrew is almost 4 months old and is starting to get really cute too!
Look at her. Just wanting so bad to be just like her big brother and sister! She isn't going to wait for us, is she? Love those grandkids of mine! (Notice, when they're cute and adorable they are MY grandchildren. When they're bratty and difficult, they are definitely YOUR (as in you and Mike) children.) Love you!
Awww, so cute. I can't wait to see my adorable nieces and nephew again. :)
What a big girl! Man they grow up so fast!
Awww she is growing up so fast!! What a cutie.
Awe, she is getting big and learning so much. That is awesome!! Good save on the stairs too, how scary is that?!
She is getting so big. I love the kids Halloween costumes!!!
Post a Comment