Sunday, November 1, 2009

Purrfect Halloween

I think we have candy overload. Preschool class parties Wednesday and Thursday, Trunk or Treat on Friday and Trick or Treat on Saturday. Of course they kids wanted candy for breakfast this morning! Maybe tomorrow I'll give in and let them eat it.

At the trunk of treat Jack was in the spirit and practically grabbing candy from the trunks and running to the next. His pumpkin bucket was overflowing. Last night at least he walked from house to house. Purrfect company, purrfect weather and purrfect costumes this year. Treadmill you will be used tomorrow, I'm dusting it off!

6 comments:

Sally said...

SO CUTE!!! They all match!

rosebud said...

how cute! we love cats!! :)

Julie L said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Wish in the worst way we could've seen them in person. Can't wait - just three more weeks.

Hayley said...

My kids have been wanting candy for every meal. This morning they even wanted Abbey's cake for breakfast!
AHHH, the joys of the holidays, right?
Cute kids and costumes!

Anonymous said...

They were so cute! Have you thought of next year's theme?

Unknown said...

test!