Monday, March 1, 2010

SNOW

Why can' t kids smile at the same time in the same picture? Oh well, one good smile in each picture.



I know around the country SNOW has been in abundance. Utah hasn't seen as much as it normally does. In the past month (can you believe it's officially been one month since we've been in Utah) we have had at least 2 storms. Last week we woke up to a couple inches of snow. Next door to Grammies house is a great hill that as a kid I sled down. It is mostly covered with landscaping but we still got in several runs down the hill. I love the smiles and laughter shown in the pictures.






The snow was so wet, it was perfect for making a snow man. Not sure the kids have ever made one more then putting on stones for the eyes and a carrot nose. The snow was also very heavy they both had a hard time pushing the balls.








At last he's complete! TaDa!









It's a good thing I didn't finish the snow scrapbook pages before we left. We have LOTS more pictures to add to it!

5 comments:

amanda said...

I love the big smiles!! I remember as a kid waking up to snow and how exciting it was!!! Bran sure misses Jack at school. He asks all the time where her went and if he is living with the dinosaurs? Not sure where that came from! Maybe cause you are in dinosaur country????

Penny said...

Cute! Love that they're just like my kiddos. They won't ever smile at the same time :)

Julie L said...

Oh, Makinzee, these are delightful! I suspect they'll have a few more snow experiences before summer, especially living half way up the mountain like you are. I love Mr. Snow Guy! Are those pine cones for eyes? How fun! Great job Jack and Maddy!

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun! Sure miss you guys!

Michelle Price said...

You lucky ducks-my kids are dying for some snow, but its 57 here today so no go :)