Thursday, June 17, 2010

St George Get a WAY

A last minute get a way to St George was just what the "weather" ordered. I guess I miss Idaho and needed a drive:) but wanted some warm weather, so I headed South to see Tif and Taylor in St George and to see the temperature in the 90's it is after all JUNE! Tia, the kids and I left West Jordan Sunday afternoon in the rain. It rained all the way til Cedar City. Then the last 25 miles the temperature rose to a beautiful 75. Much warmer the Salt Lake's 50 and oh so pretty. We enjoyed the sun mostly, took walks, swam, played at this great park and had a great break from the day to day routine. We enjoyed playing with Grama Tif, Tia and occasionally Taylor and his friend.


Hidden Valley Park, like Settler's Park but bigger:)







Tia & Lexi


Jack getting wet







And yes Lexi loves her binky. She had a fever while we are down and her binky saved us all!






Love this girl!



Lexi enjoyed her slurpee so much until she dumped it down the front of her!
(preview of my tan/burn:)

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Glad you were able to go!

It's hard to imagine there are places even that close that get summer weather. Hopefully we'll be enjoying it soon and then complaining that it's too hot.

staci said...

Good times! Good times! Glad you got to get away from the norm for a couple days. It always does me good to get away for a little bit! Next time, lets plan a little better though, so I can be in town when you are!! :)

Love the picture of you! How stinkin' cute are you!!! :)

xoxo