My little one is getting so big and old and 1 month away from nursery. Sigh, I'm sad she's growing up. She is talking more and getting where she wants to be. She is on top of the table several times a day. Same day but different times. Here she is reading the magazine.

And then another time snacking on food

And don't forget climbing in the cupboard. She loves to be in the island cupboard. She has removed with her teeth I might add all of the cork corners that help the cupboards close quietly. Hope you can buy those one day when she grows out of that phase!

And here are some random pics taken by me trying to get the two of us in the picture. Not that easy when your target is always on the move.

6 teeth, working on the next top 2 and the bottom 2 molars!


We did it!
2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures. She really is growing up so much. I can hardly believe how much she grows each time I see her.
She is a cutie! You are looking so buff Kenzie!!!
Post a Comment