Monday, June 30, 2008

Photo Session

My kids hate, I repeat HATE having their picture taken at portrait studios. Maddy is worse then Jack, so I told her it was for Jack's 2 year pics and that we weren't getting her pictures taken, although secretly I wanted a brother/sister picture......well this is what we got. Yep, I am in every picture--well almost they did decide it would be so fun to stand on skateboards. Ya, not the image I was hoping for but at least we got one of the two of them without tears or screaming.

So much for a 2 year old picture of just Jack?

The pictures were taken the day before Father's Day so consider this a late Father's Day gift to all Mike, Steve and Brent!

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are such cute pictures. It would be difficult to take belle to a studio too. That girl doesn't know how to hold still for longer than 2 seconds. She is constantly on the go. I think that is why she is so skinny!! She barley weighs in at 25 lbs and is almost 2 years old. Our friends 8 month old weights 24 lbs!! lol. So, my pictures are always of her playing!!

Brian and Tonya said...

What cute pictures. I love the skateboard idea, and Jack will love having pictures of him with you.

Unknown said...

Those pictures didn't turn out bad! They are really cute! This is my new blog adamteresa.blogspot.com
My other one was trouble!!:)

Laura said...

Those pictures are seriously so perfect! I love them! I bet the dads loved their gifts!!! You look so gorgeous in them too- I especially love the one with you and Jack, so adorable!

Julie L said...

Echo everyone else. Absolutely love the one of Jack and you. I'll print them up for Brent. He has NOT seen them yet!

Hayley said...

cute pics!

Liz said...

I know those days! Your pictures turned out cute. I remember getting some taken when Cera was born and yelling at the lady and acting like a crazy person to get it right. I didn't see tears on their faces, so you picked some good ones! lol