My friend Teresa and I were talking Thursday morning and wanted to get together and play. We left for the zoo an hour later and had a good afternoon. We'll I did at least, she witnessed my kids being tired and cranky. We had a great time. Here are Maddy and Addy on top of the elephant.

Jack taking Cannon to see the next animal.

Maddy posing on the turtle, Addy is posing inside the turtle.
Maddy was the only one we could convince to ride the carousel. Well, I held Cannon but he didn't like it that much. Jack and Addy wouldn't even get on it!

Cute Cannon and Teresa watching the penguins.
10 comments:
Your zoo looks so nice! We took our boys to the zoo yesterday, it got a wee hot and we inevitably(sp?) ended up at the splash pad. Don't worry you are not alone on the cranky kid part. :D
I just read your post on Jack's adventurous weekend. Sounds like you guys have fun kids! Seeing your pics reminded me of going to the Columbus zoo with my brother Jason and family a few weeks back. His daughter Brooklyn (3 1/2) heard the merry-go-round music from across the park and got more excited than I thought humanly possible. She was literaly bouncing up and down. Its fun seeing so much excitement for something so simple. Hope all is well with you guys!
Looks like good times at the zoo! I need to get my kids to the zoo one of these days. I know Tyler would LOVE it. Too bad they were a little cranky though. You'll have to try again huh?! :)
Fun, I am dying to take Noah to the zoo!! Looks like you guys had fun minus the cranky kid part. Oh well. I like Jack's new big boy bed too.
Oh don't worry about your children being cranky! It just so happened that we went on a good day with my kids! They definitely have the same days!
Thanks for going with us! We had fun!
Fun, fun!
I LOVE THE ZOO'S!! Looks like your kids had fun even though they were cranky!! If I was to take Belle to the zoo she would freak out. She is a scardy cat. example: We went to Pier 1 imports the other day, and I was walking around, and we came to a wall that had those copper fish, frogs ect that you hand on the wall, and she screamed bloody murder, as she practically climbed on top of my head. Made my ears ring!! So funny!! So, I had to walk past there again, and show her it wasn't real.
The kids are so cute. I loved the picture with the girls hugging, and the boys walking together.
Looks like you guys had a fun day at the Zoo!
Those are cute pictures! I love pictures at the zoo because they look so little by all the animals and I know they won't be that way for long. What fun memories to create.
Post a Comment