Mike had a convention over the weekend of Aug 15th but Maddy, Jack & I didn't want to miss out on a family reunion at the Twin Falls Temple open house and the Burley area so down we headed and had a great time. Too bad, we didn't have the camera at the open house, it was beautiful. Mike & I were fortunate enough to attend the dedication last Sunday. I love President Monson's testimony, his fire and the strength he gives me.
We enjoyed the Hansen Family reunion (mike's moms family). Some of the places we visited were the temple, the Snake River, and Aunt Connie's house for a yummy breakfast with blueberry pancakes! YUM!!
Thanks Brent and Julie for an awesome weekend!



3 comments:
What a fun time! That is what summer is all about. I love the picture of Jack on the jungle gym - so artistic! Youll have to dedicate a whole page to that one picture. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
I heard it was a great reunion (my mom was very happy to see everyone). Wish we'd been there!
I have to say I'm sorry for not stopping by, you know what it's like with screaming kids in the car and you just want to get there as fast as possible. But we did think about you as we drove through. Hope things are going well. It looks like you've had a fun summer.
Post a Comment