Could you believe how many goats they had in the petting zoo? I only wish we would have made it to the cookie contest. I think I'm craving licorice and cookies now!
How fun! I'm sad I missed it. It looks like Jack feels the same way about milking cows that Ethan does and your kids love the merry-go-round as much as mine do! Fun times!
How fun. We didn't make it to the state fair becuase we had just gotten back from camping. But your pictures are so cute, I hope to make it out next year with the kidos.
8 comments:
Looks like fun. Those cookies look yummy!
Could you believe how many goats they had in the petting zoo? I only wish we would have made it to the cookie contest. I think I'm craving licorice and cookies now!
too much fun! and yes, the licorice made a very nice addition to the "globs" of frosting.
Looks like tons of fun!!!
How fun! I'm sad I missed it. It looks like Jack feels the same way about milking cows that Ethan does and your kids love the merry-go-round as much as mine do! Fun times!
Love the pictures. Especially the one of jack milking. Sooo funny. I bet you were laughing. What fun!
Fun times. And I love your Ocho!
How fun. We didn't make it to the state fair becuase we had just gotten back from camping. But your pictures are so cute, I hope to make it out next year with the kidos.
Post a Comment