On Saturday I participated in my first but the 17th Annual St Luke Women's Fitness Celebration 5K. Wouldn't you know the weather was forcasted to be beautiful but then Saturday morning we woke up to a down pour. 59 days since rain but we didn't let it stop us. 17 thousands gathered for the Women's Fitness Celebration.The wet weather couldn't quash the enthusiasm for the annual event! Here are some before and after pictures of our group. Thanks Megan and friends for letting me tag a long it was a lot of fun and I hope to make it to next years event!

6 comments:
Congrats!!! The thought of running scares me, so I admire anyone like you who can complete a 5K
I am so glad you made and had fun, despite the weather.
Way to go! Happy birthday to Mike!
Kenz, I am sooo proud of you, and congrats on the baby. That is sooo fun. Number three, way to go!!! Do you want a girl or a boy? FYI Pottery Barn on the baby bedding that i posted.
Wow! I just found your blog! I love that so many cousins are blogging! I haven't seen you guys since Christmas! It looks like you are doing pretty well, running, expecting (congratulations!) and all! Thanks for the blog!
That is awesome, and it looks like you all had a great time! Gotta love rain!
Post a Comment