Just wanted to share some of the things I'm thankful for. This is no where as creative as Emma's or Tonya's. But didn't want to pass up the opportunity to be thankful.
I'm thankful for my in laws. Like my patriartical blessing says I'll love the name I marry. Thanks for welcoming me to the family. We are so excited to have Tonya, Brian, Heather and Grama and Grampa come up for Thanksgiving. I am so excited to eat!!

I love my family and am so thankful for each and every one. It's hard being so far away and not seeing them all the time, especially at the holidays.

I'm grateful for my eternal companion. He puts up with my moodiness, my cooking, my humour, my temper and me! Love you Mike!

I'm thankful for my family. I just can't get enough of these 3.
Maddy is so smart and sweet and helpful and encouraging. She always tells me she loves dinner and that I look beautiful. Thanks for always making my day!
I tried to "trim" Jack's hair this weekend and ended up cutting off all the blond streaks. He is no longer a little blondey. And I can't believe how much he resembles Mike's nephews with shorter and darker hair. They are definitely related.

7 comments:
I love the new pictures. You are guys are great. Thanks for sharing what you love and are thankful for. I love it!
What a cute family - I love the new pictures.
Those pictures are beautiful! Where did you get them done? The kids are looking so grown up! I like your new blog look, too.
What cute pictures!!! We are so blessed to have you in the family Kinz. And your post is defiantly cute and creative.
K, I love your family picture here. It is sooo darling. Your kids are growing up so fast. I am so excited for #3, you will have your hands full. How are you feeling?
Hi - loving your new pictures and fun to see your belly growing! Wow I am impressed you hosted the main event for Thanksgiving. We usually just do our own turkey sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas because we like to have leftovers!
You're family pictures are so adorable! You guys are such a cute family. :) And your new baby girl will be just as cute!! And I love your Christmas music, those are some of my favorites! I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas!!
Post a Comment