Last night for FHE we read a cute story from the Friend about giving Valentines found here and then made Valentine's cookies. I must have been hungry when making the dough, because we made a ton of cookies. Here's the first batch out of the oven.
Jack loves everything about making cookies! He loves helping with the ingredients and especially licking the mixing spoon. Then he loves taking test bites of the dough to make sure it is good, he even rolled out the dough. Decorating and licking the icing knife is fun too but sprinkles are the best part!!



11 comments:
Haha..you gotta love the sprinkles on Jack's cookie. Kids are obsessed with sprinkles! :) Cute & fun idea!
Oooh yummy. All the cookies look so good. And everyone did a great job decorating. Wish I could've been there to eat some.
Yum! I've been craving some sugar cookies. Yours look delish! Love the big one with the baby one. So cute! :)
Those look tasty!! I might have to make some now. :0)
Cute cookies! You're making me hungry! You're such a good little mommy! Your kids will always remember fun times like that! Love ya!
You are so on the ball. What a fun thing for the kids to do. So dis jack get to eat the cookie with that many sprinkles on it???? Ha Ha!
That looks delicious!!! I want to take it right out of the computer and eat it. By the way you look great!!! Can't wait to see this little one!!!
YUM! I have yet to make successful sugar cookies :)
Yummy! I love Jack's cookie. I made sugar cookies earlier this week - they are perfect for Valentine's Day.
They look so good!
I feel like a looser mom. Our Valentines cookies were the pilsbury premade variety that have red hearts died in the middle of them. Anyway, the kids liked making them but they were gross! and made us all sick to our stomachs. Next year I'll have to get bold and actually make dough!
Post a Comment