This weekend we had a birthday party and baby blessing. I never knew I was like my grandmother and when I plan parties all I think about is the food, I even dreamt about it. Eat we did and gab and had a great time. I'm so thankful for great grandparents and grandparents, and lots of aunts and uncles and cousins who made the trip for a rainy weekend in Boise. We had 30 people for Jack's party. Here is Jack with his pimped out race car cake. Thanks Alex for decorating it! It was delicious!

Sunday afternoon everyone was back for another meal. We snapped a couple pictures before heading to church for the blessing. Mike did a great job blessing Lexi despite her cries through the whole blessing. I am so grateful for my family. I know they are all I think about (that and what I'll eat for the next meal:), my world revolves around them and I am so thankful for my Savior blessing me with 3 beautiful children and a fabulous husband. They teach me more then I teach them.


I love blessing days. So innocent all dressed in white. Thanks Grama Tif for the beautiful dress.

Here are a couple more pictures from the weekend.





11 comments:
We had so much fun coming up to visit. Thanks for opening your home to us. Lexi is just a doll, and Maddy and Jack are as cute as always. Wish we could see you more.
Looks like you will be partied out here soon. You have a beautiful family!
What a fun weekend, and even better that you were able to squeeze both events in! Kate was in town and blessed her baby on Sunday too.
Haha! Those Florence women love their food -- it's not a party without lots of food!!
Truly a beautiful family! Lexi is so pretty in her dress. Those are special days. The cake looks awesome, too! I totally agree about occasions and food!
yeah! what a big weekend! ours was big too! and Lexi does have a beautiful dress!
She is so precious! Happy Birthday Jack! Everyone is getting so big....
She looks beautiful Kenz! What a great day! I'm glad it was wonderful! Bryndee was blessed too and I love the all white stuff too! It makes it special. Good times. We're lucky to have such great husbands that can bless our children aren't we?!? Love ya!
I've been so busy since we got home I haven't even looked at the pictures we got. Thanks for posting yours. It was a wonderful weekend. I started missing all of you again the minute we left.
Awe I'm glad you had such a fun weekend! Jack looks so grown up- he is such a cutie. And Lexi is beautiful in her pretty white dress. I'm glad you had such a great day celebrating and that your family all came up to be with you! What a special weekend!!
Oh She is soo cute!!! I love her blessing dress. It is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment