Maddy loves school, she loves everything about it. She learned to count and her abc's without a problem, she loves to write letters and draw and color and learn. She loves Autumn Leaf preschool and has been counting down the days til school starts. Here she is off to school last week. We live about 1 1/2 miles from school and my goal is to bike/walk/run at least one way there every day until its too cold to do it anymore. So we have jackets on since it's a little chilly in the mornings on the way to school.
Maddy & Danene
And then there is Jack. Yep this face proves he doesn't want to go to preschool.
He loves the idea of preschool and going to school but we have struggled with going to school happy! If only his sister could go with him! I've learned that Maddy & Jack have very different personalities and playing is more Jack's style. He can count to 20, playing hide and go seek with dad has helped the most, he knows some of his abc's, he doesn't care to learn how to write his name, he will color and can draw the cutest smiley faces! And school, he loves it up until we have to walk in. So we'll just give it time and one day I know he'll be running up to the door with a smile on his face just like his big sister.

5 comments:
They look so cute! Maddy's curls are so cute and I love Jack's dinosaur hair, as Alex calls it.
Oh, Kinzee, they just keep growing!!! Love the pictures, the curls, the cute outfits, the everything new about the start of the school year. Jack's going to love it, too. I know.
I have to agree, they are growing up so fast! I love Jack's smile! Too cute! Miss ya!
Awww, they're growing up so much. Jack will love school soon too. :)
Hope he's adjusting well!
Post a Comment