Verdicts out: If baby eats it, it must be good?



Silly kids. No wonder we all have colds this week, we are passing it to one another from eating the same thing.
Random pictures taken last week in the neighbors leaves. Maddy says our poor tree is "bald" it shed early this year but our neighbors is loaded (or it was now they are on the ground).
10 comments:
What cute pictures.
Love!!!!! all the pictures. How totally fun!
Adorable pictures and your blog update is so cute too!
Happy Fall indeed! Nothing cuter than kids in the Fall leaves. So, so cute!
Be glad you've all just got "colds". A lot of docs are saying that any respiratory infection now is a mild swine flu--which will still make antibodies!!
Aunt Ann
How fun! I love that in the south, the leaves don't really fall until at least November (makes me feel like I'm getting away with something seeing green grass and leaves until Thanksgiving!)
Cute! Fall is such a fun time of year and October is such a great month...not too hot and not too cold.
What darling pictures!
I love the fall!
Super cute pics and super cute kids! Love ya!
These are so cute. I love fall!!!
Post a Comment