2 years ago, our visit to see Santa was quit memorable. Here's a link to youtube if you can' t remember.
For a boy who one month ago didn't care about letters, the alphabet or writing; he has shown incredible improvement. Jack wrote this letter all by himself to Santa.
At the ward Christmas party, we watched Santa run through the cultural hall and then left only to find out he was in the Primary Room. We were 2nd to last in line and the kids were very patient waiting for their turn to sit on his lap. Jack was first up, and not afraid one bit!
And here Jack is telling Santa ALL of his list.
Maddy wasn't as sure about sitting on Santa's lap this year. She wouldn't look at him or tell him what was on her list.
Here is her letter to Santa.
And Lexi loved Santa. Probably loved the candy cane he gave her just as much.
And in order to get a group shot, mom had to get in the picture. Geez, Santa look at the camera!



8 comments:
I wasn't sure if Santa's beard covered his whole face, or if he was just checking you out Makinzee.
That is funny. I think it is so funny what all these little kids want these days!! They are going big and technical!!! Nice family Photo!!!
So glad it was a great experience this year. Jack writes really well for his age! By the way - you look AWESOME! Very cute hair and scarf!
I love that picture of Lexi looking up at Santa! Amazing that she wasn't afraid! Usually they are at that age! Glad all went well with visiting Santa this year. I'm sure he was glad too! ;)
Laughed to see that old video again. Maddy's fine. She knows she doesn't have to sit on an old man's lap to get what she wants. Cute pictures! Wish we were there in person.
Super cute!!! Ours didn't turn out so well either this year! Are you coming down for Christmas? I was thinking maybe getting together. Amber will be here. She might want to talk to you! Call her.
Fun pictures and stories with visting Santa...and build a bear! Ahhh, kids are the best. I also love what you wrote about being in Idaho...I think there are many places you can call home...its all about where your family is afterall, right?
Those letters are priceless. Thanks for posting them.
Post a Comment