Josh has been called to serve a mission in Barcelona, Spain.
He went to Logan on Sunday and listened to his farewell. Their were 2 farewells in the ward that day. The program listed all of the missionaries, WOW! The Lord's work is on fire right now with so many on the Lord's errand.
I was touched my Josh's testimony. I worry as a mother if my children are developing a testimony and if I'm doing enough. Josh will be an awesome missionary. Miss you Elder Wilson. He was supposed to go to Madrid and be in the MTC but his Visa is MIA. He went to the Provo MTC yesterday.
We added Kennedy in the picture, Josh's girlfriend. Isn't she gorgeous. She has one more year of high school; she wrote the sweetest post on instagram yesterday. Her best friend is out serving the Lord. Good luck to both of them.
Tifani said in the blessing that the Stake President gave him to set him apart as a missionary told Josh that the mission would be hard, the language would be hard and he would wonder what he was doing. I pray for Josh that he will stay close to the Lord and be an instrument in His hands.
Lexi asked Josh if she would be at her birthday party. He told her he wouldn't and she said that he would be back, after all her birthday is in March its a long way. LOL, we'll miss you Elder Wilson! I'm saving up, Tifani mentioned in 2 years we are all going to Spain to pick you up.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, he looks so young. Between me aging and the missionary age lowering the missionaries all look like babies. That would be so fun for you guys to go pick him up.
Great photos. It will be very interesting to see the change in both your kiddos and him in two years. What a fun plan for the future!
I don't know Josh but can I come to Spain too? But seriously, yay for missionary work!
Post a Comment