Ok I didn't get lost but had several hours to enjoy reading while Lilly was taking a nap and Lexi was busy on the iPad.
12. I didn't realize how thankful I was for a garage until my spring broke and we have had to park outside the last two nights. It's also been freezing the last two days. Even the kids are grateful for a garage, they've been getting into a cold car to go to school!
13. This girl! She has been a champ at growing up whether she wanted to or not.
14.
It's discouraging to cook dinner to have your biggest fans complain out it! But on nights you pull out your best stuff and they gobble it down it makes cooking dinner worth it! Lexi is my pickiest eater. One day I'll fix something she'll like.
15. I'm grateful for a wonderful husband. He doesn't often ask for much or take much. I'm grateful for his hard work and help when he is around.
He has been very busy, here he is finishing the electrical. last weekend he hung 7 doors, up next is the trim and then carpet and then the bathroom. I'm hoping by thanksgiving to be done but Christmas would be delightful also.
16.
After kindergartens the girls and I snuck up to Grams. She is a late sleeper and wanted to go get breakfast. so we went to Ihop.
we gave poor aunt Jill a heart attack. she couldn't reach Grams by phone so she sent Aunt Penny to go make sure everything was okay, Aunt Penny searched the whole house to not find her. Jill called while we were eating tossed if I knew where grams was. yep, with me! but Jill had wonderful news she would be in town on Monday! we look forward to seeing her.
17. SNOW we woke up to a couple inches and freezing temps. ready or not its here! these 4 do not mind the temps and had a great time in the dusting we received.
18. friends we ~my children & I, are very blessed with friends. The kids are constantly on the go and playing here or there with friends and I can ask for a favor to watch the kids ANY And all the time and vice versa. We hit the jack pot in a location to live.
19. Technology- didn't realize how grateful I am for all that I have. we have it our fingertips constantly. while I try to limit the amount of screen time we all have I am grateful for it! I'm grateful for my phone!
20. It's been a busy week. First my spring broke. I found this beauty in my pantry door. Kids are so hard on things!!
Today I went to get Lexi from school and my car wouldn't start. Thankful for Clairesse who could help me jump it. She looked up directions on wiki-pedia!! See technology at our fingertips!!












1 comment:
I love that you can find things to be grateful for even with the challenges. I'm feeling guilty, however, for not joining you in this very appropriate act of giving thanks. I guess I should say I am grateful that I wake up every morning with a long list of things to do. It's keeping me away from doing some things like blogging, but I can't complain about being bored now, can I? The pictures of the kids with your grandmother are priceless and I love the pearl earrings.
Post a Comment