
I am embarrassed about my high bangs but had to show them off!
I think I can even name everyone.
Amber, Robin, Makinzee, Brooke, Lori
Jeni, Jamie or Jennifer, Julie, Jamie or Jennifer, Melanie
I would have scanned more but I already had then glued into the scrapbook and couldn't get them out.
5 comments:
LoL. Oh My. Love it. Thanks for the laugh, not in a mean way, just at the way it was back then. :D
LOVE the bangs! They were the best weren't they?? SO CUTE! Scan some more!! :)
Had to chime in on the bangs - those were stylin'!!! :) Thanks for sharing the fun pictures!
Thanks for the flashback Kinz! As soon as I saw that pic I busted up laughing. You have a good memory with those names, I only got 4.
Good ol' Jr. Jazz!
Glad you enjoyed the flashback Robin. I am glad I got cuter(at least I think I did:)
Post a Comment