Here are some more Halloween pictures with our kids. Can't wait to add this years pictures.
Maddy's 1st Halloween.
October 2004 2 months old
I still remember it because it was the first night she slept all night.
Maddy was a baby calf and we are the farmers raising her.
Maddy's 1st Halloween.
October 2004 2 months old
I still remember it because it was the first night she slept all night.
Maddy was a baby calf and we are the farmers raising her.
Maddy's 2nd Halloween.
October 2005
Cute Angel with wand and wings.
October 2005
Cute Angel with wand and wings.



It's hard to see the carved pumpkins. Mike spent several hours on each one.
This was taken at our a trunk or treat.
Halloween October 2006
Jack 6 months old
as a
Jack- o - Lantern

Maddy's 3rd Halloween 2 years
Quack or Qweet
She wanted to be duck and not the cute witch that I wanted her to be.


More jack o lanterns by Mike.
2 comments:
Mike is the pumpkin carving champ! I can't wait to see what your kiddos are this year!!
Cute costumes. I love you in the one with the witch hat, you look so pretty. The pumpkins are amazing! I didnt know Mike is such an artist!
Post a Comment