Sunday, February 10, 2008
Chad's Wedding
Chad and Anna's Wedding was definitely not a typical wedding. They really wanted to get married somewhere tropical but found the expense was more then their budget so they got married in Mount Pleasant in the snow, literally in the snow. The sun came out but brrrr it was cold. Anna was very cold!! But she looked very pretty. They enjoyed a week in Cancun and this weekend we had a reception at my parents. Everyone wanted to know where my kids were and wanted to see them but it was nice to be able to visit and help get everything ready. Mike survived a weekend with the kids just fine. I think another weekend getaway is definitely in the works!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! It looks cold, but memorable! I think I am ready for a weekend without kids too! :)
Kinzee your kids are so cute! Maddy is so big. I'm so glad I have your blog:)
So fun! So pretty in the snow. I am sorry we couldnt make it to the reception.
You look so cute! It does look cold, but hey at least it was a pretty day, right?! I hope you are recovering well from all your travels!
Post a Comment