

I almost feel like I am living in the movie Groundhog Day waking up to snow everyday and repeating the same entertainment with the kids over and over and over again. We woke up to another white-out Sunday morning and decided to go help Mike shovel the driveway before church. Jack was so excited to try out the bike again and would put it at the top of the driveway and ride down to the street. Maddy & I built a snowman and today he is still standing although slowly shrinking. Idaho doesn't usually get so much snow and we have had snow everyday this week. Today the sun is out although it is still very cold; we are all very excited for warmer weather to come unfortunately Punxsutawney Phil the groundhog saw his shadow which means at least 6 more weeks of winter.



After pricing out crib tents (only $70) we decided to give Jack his freedom and are letting him sleep in a toddler bed. Mike removed the "bars" on the front of the crib and I admit Jack has struggled with it but at least can get in and out of bed safely. I feel like my convict has escaped. I had to lock the closet so he couldn't get in, remove everything from the dresser and today he was going through the dresser drawers pulling out all his clothes. Ahh, I miss the days of "locking" him in at least for nap time. My little man is growing up! Soon we'll get him a bed and give the crib a break (maybe we'll have to take it down the stairs one more time before we put it in storage:)!

5 comments:
What!?!? I can't believe you didn't like Groundhog's Day. It was such a good movie. I especially liked the day when he stole the groundhog and took him for a drive off the cliff. (I know... morbid). But in the end, he only got out of it by doing everything right.
I never really liked the movie either. It was rather "slow". and predictable. :0) Im glad Belle is still too little for us to remove the bars. But I know the day is just around the corner!!
I'm with you, I'm not a huge fan of the movie "Groundhog Day". I don't get it. I've never actually seen it all the way through. I just don't get it!
I'm totally ready for spring too. At least you can countdown to Mexico, that ROCKS! Maybe I need a spring countdown too. Wow that is crazy Jack is so into everything and has a big boy bed.
Kenz your kids are sooo cute. I can't believe that you will soon be taking down the crib. Crazy!!
Post a Comment