Tuesday, April 8, 2008

25 Things About Me

Thanks Kristy for the tag.

25 things about me

1. I love being married and having someone to listen to me anytime of the day. I send emails, call on the phone and cell phone and sometimes even talk in my sleep to my BF!
2. I love my girly girl who can also be a tomboy.
3. I also love my little boy who is so busy he makes me tired.
4. I thought I’d never like Kamas but want to one day move to a small town like it. (save me some land dad:)
5. I am #1 of 9; the oldest girl with 2 younger brothers that are 11 months apart; then 5 step-bros and a younger sis that is 8 (she's more like an cousin to my kids then an Aunt).

6. I am 5’10” but would love to keep growing taller
7. Except my feet. I’d like to cut off my toes to wear a smaller size shoe. I wear a size 10 and can’t walk in heals and finding cute shoes is a challenge.
8. My passport is on order and I can’t wait to travel and get stamps in it. Europe is a destination I’d like to hit one day. Mexico is on board this Fall.
9. I love reading anything from romance novels to John Grisham to Harry Potter to LDS fiction.
10. I love blog surfing and reading about people I don’t know, haven’t met and probably never will.
11. I like to cook, scrapbook, sew, garden, be crafty and talk on the phone.
12. I hate Mother’s Day.
13. I recycle.
14. I stress over money.
15. I hate cats; kittens are cute but they grow up to be cats.
16. I have a hard time eating chicken. I use to not eat it at all but since being pregnant I tolerate it except KFC .
17. Pregnancy also made me like chocolate. Didn’t care for it before.
18. I have a BS in Hospitality Management from UVSC.
19. I love lotion, perfume, make-up, lip gloss, nail polish and anything that makes me feel beautiful especially a new pair of shoes or a new shirt or a new hair cut.
20. I have a fatty tumor on the side of my head. My dad says it is my brain seeping out of my head. It is really just a cyst.
21. I love bargain shopping and finding good deals.
22. I can spread my toes apart and probably play the piano if I wanted. I can also turn my arm around 180’, my brothers hate it.
23. I am terrible at telling jokes and can’t remember them for the life of me. If try to retell them I forget everything except that the joke made me laugh.
24. I tan very easily but when I am in the sun--I freckle and I hate freckles (at least on me).
25. I love playing games: Settler’s of Catan, Sea Farer’s, Canasta, Ticket to Ride, Sorry, Chinese Checkers (Mike is a gracious looser), Candy Land & puzzles especially at Christmas time.

I tag: Staci, Megan, Hayley, Jen and Stephanie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing so much about yourself that I never knew! jk

staci said...

Love the list! I'll get to work on mine!! Also, holy flashback music!! "I think we're alone now. Doesn't seem to be anyone around!!" LOVE IT!!! :)

Brian and Tonya said...

Great List!! I loved learning some new stuff about you.

Brian and Tonya said...

Oh PS.. I love blog surfing too, but I suspect it makes Brian a little concerned so I've had to stop. (sigh)

Laura said...

Awe those were cute! I liked reading your 25 things!

Lyf2.0 said...

I'm in solidarity with you on the feet issue... Size 11 here... if you can't already see them from Boise...