I love it when Mike comes home from work because the kids are sick of me (and I need a break)and want nothing to do with me (& I usually the same) and will do anything to get dad to play with them. Some of their favorite activities are hide n seek, trains, computer or kitchen. This time Maddy wanted to make muffins. So off they went to the "kitchen" to make muffins. I think Mike was sampling the ingredients. He wasn't too happy with me filming the process.
Saturday, we went to the Discovery Center of Idaho and had so much fun. It was a celebration of children and families. We've wanted to see what it was about and had a great reason to this weekend--it was free admission! Not only free admission but they had so many sponsors there doing fun stuff. The kids came home with stickers, paper dolls, books, pencils and we had a free hotdog lunch. The hands on activities were definitely the funnest. Maddy loves shopping and got to fill her basket up, check out and loved every minute of it.

This was Jack's favorite place, this wheel spun around (well you had to spin it) and if you put a stuffed animal in it, the wheel would keep the animal inside it as it spun. Jack claimed that bug as his and loved putting it in and watching it spin.






5 comments:
Kinz
That looks like so much fun we do miss being by you guys. Maddie looks just like you it is crazy to see how big she has gotten. We will be there this august so we will have to come and see you
Such cute pictures! I love how you're always the one who takes the pics. That's the way things roll around here too. I'm NEVER in any pictures because I'm always taking them! Maddy is a doll. She really looks so much like you! What a cutie!!
I love those pics. So cute. What a fun day for the kids and when the kids are having fun that means the parents are having fun too!
looks like your kiddos were having a good time. (mike too) lol.
I know, I love it when Dad comes home. It's refreshing. The Discovery Center is a ton of fun. They look like they had a blast. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment