Weight: 25 lb 9 oz 25%
Height: 34 1/2 in 50%
One shot Hepatitis A and doesn't have to have another visit for a year!

It was a chilly week that was spent mostly indoors so my outdoor check list still needs to be done. Last Saturday, I did plant the raspberries, seed potatoes and onions but didn't get to the grapes or the trellis; Mike instead spent his time trying to "fish out" an old sprinkler the kids put down the tube where you turn on the water, but fishing it out didn't work (literally he bought a fish hook and fish string) so to the next alternative--dig down 6 feet to get it out. Lucky for him(and me) it was mostly sand and not hard dirt with rocks like the rest of the soil. My poor tomato plants are struggling but will have to wait another week at least before I dare plant them. It has been a cold spring:(
I did get all the base boards scrubbed and had a fun mother/daughter etiquette dinner for activity days and a great birthday week. So excited for the weekend and to have the in-laws come for the weekend. Hooray for Friday!!
3 comments:
We are excited for the warm weather too! Have fun with the in-laws, it's always fun to have visits with family!
Dan ran over one of our sprinkler heads and had to dig replace it, only to dig into our rocky soil and find out that he cracked a part of the pipe. He was thrilled about that. It was a fun weekend for him. We really haven't started planting anything yet because it keeps snowing every other day! I'm so annoyed with the weather. Grrr.
Thats good you got stuff done inside, I'm impressed scrubbed your base boards and didnt just wipe them! Yay for the weekend!
Post a Comment