Tuesday, May 6, 2008


I am so excited for 12/12/08--Twilight the movie hits theatre's. I found these cool links on someone's blog and loved them all. Can I just say I am a huge Jacob fan now!! And Emmett--looks delicious too. If' you haven't read the books, better catch up. The 4th book comes out in August. Has anyone read her new book the Host yet? I think it came out this week. Here are the videos on MTV. http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

7 comments:

staci said...

Totally Team Edward!!! I'm not so sure about the guy they picked to play him though. He's not the Edward I pictured in my mind. But maybe once we see the movie, he'll BE Edward!! I'm excited for the movie too!! SO FUN!! ;)

Lynsi said...

I've always been a Edward fan but I don't know now that I've seen the guy they chose for Jacob in the movie he's way cute.

Laura said...

I need to get on board and that series already. Maybe at the pool this summer. I love your park and bike pictures. It is so nice to be able to go outside to play!!

Brian and Tonya said...

I have to say I'm in Edwards camp too. Just bought the Host today. Maybe I'll be done with it when you come down for memorial day and can loan it to you.

Hayley said...

I haven't quite decided who I like better. Guess I better finish up the 3rd book and figure it out!!!

Chou said...

I'm a Jacob woman. Edward's just too creepy IMHO. :) I've already told Ben that December 12th is reserved for movie-watching. He just looked at me like I was an alien. Have you read The Host yet? I just finished it. :)

Ashley said...

I read The Host and I loved it. I'm still in love with Edward but it's wonderful. Read it in 3 days.