Last night, we got a babysitter for the kids and headed off to watch the new Batman movie (which was great, by the way). This morning, the kids told us what they did with their babysitter, and their answer startled us at first:
Challey, I used Windows Movie Maker - it comes standard as part of Windows XP and Windows Vista. It is relatively easy to use, after you spend some time playing with it.
12 comments:
How cute is that! Oh, to be a kid again! Glad you were able to have a date night with Mike, babysitters are great!
Ummm...you might need to watch out with Jack and the girls as he grows up. How cute :)
That is hilarious. Do I need to come over and edit your video selection?
Haha!! That is so cute! What did you think of the movie? We went the same night in Poky!
That was so funny. Your kids are so cute! What program did you use to make that video? I am still very new to all this tech stuff.
That is sooo funny. The things kids say........
Challey, I used Windows Movie Maker - it comes standard as part of Windows XP and Windows Vista. It is relatively easy to use, after you spend some time playing with it.
ha ha ha ha ha ha.......! LOL! That made my morning! Thanks for sharing!
That is hilarious. As a side note I can't wait for Noah to be able to give me babysitter reports!
So cute! I will never think of Sleeping Beauty the same lol....
That's hilarious. I was sitting here w/ M&M and she was laughing her head off. She thought it was pretty funny.
That is classic! I think that will have to go on Jack's wedding video someday huh?! So cute! :) How was the movie?
Post a Comment