Friday, September 5, 2008

First day of preschool

Wednesday was Maddy's first day of preschool. I was more nervous for the first day of school then she was. I dreamt all night that we slept in and missed the first half of class but instead I had to wake the kids up at 8:30 to quickly eat breakfast, get dressed and make it to school by 9am. I started to tear up as I was taking pictures and gave her a hug and told her to stop growing up! I swear it was yesterday she came home from the hospital. We arrived at school and Maddy ran all the way inside. She hung up her bag and jacket and was so excited to be at school. Jack on the other hand; didn't want to leave Maddy there and wanted to stay himself. He asked all morning if we could go get Maddy from school. I guess preschool will be the hardest on little Jack.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love those pictures. She looks so cute and growing-up. Jonathan started preschool this year too! I am glad that Maddie likes going!

Challey said...

Preschool is hard. I am kind of a wimp though. I already plan on riding the bus to school with Stratton when that day comes.

Sally said...

Oh my goodness! It goes so fast! Preschool today and kindergarten tomorrow. I'm glad to see she went to Danene's class. She is so great. Is Maddy in the same class as Abigail? I can't believe they are old enough. The pictures are adorable. She sure looks happy enough to go. Have a great year- the field trips are the BEST!

Laura said...

So cute Jack wanted to stay and play! They grow up too quickly.