We celebrated Maddy's 4th birthday over Labor Day weekend. Grampa, Grama, Emma, Brody and Maggie came up to help us celebrate. We had an awesome weekend. The girls went and had a pedicure, Maddy's first. She wasn't too sure about putting her feet in the water but loved getting her nails painted. She choose the color green with sparkles. She said next time she'll get her feet wet.
She patiently waited until after dinner to open her presents and the girls played with the doll house all night. After the kids were in bed, we stayed up and played games all night. I love it when family comes to visit. Thanks for a great weekend. Happy Birthday Maddy!



8 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie, We were thinking of you this week and that you started preschool today. We hope you like it. I met you, Kenzee when you were pregnant with Maddie. Wow time flies. I hope she had a great day.
Happy 4th Birthday Maddie! Wow, it seems like you were just a baby! I love the pictures. Especially the family shot. A barbie house and barbies, how fun! Who is Maggie? just curious...
Happy Birthday Maddie! It sounds like you had a great day!!!
What a fun weekend! Looks like Maddie scored on her special day!!!
Maggie is Brody's "friend" She is beautiful, 6 ft, thin and dark! They are a cute couple even if they are just friends.
What a fun party. I love Maddie's hair culry like that. It is sooooo cute. I'm glad she enjoyed the pedicure. What a fun mother/daughter date.
It is so hard for me to believe that you have a four year old. She is darling!!!
Happy Birthday Maddie! Adorable cake Makinzee!!
Post a Comment