Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Maddy's Zoo Field Trip

Maddy's preschool class had a field trip to the zoo last week. Danene the teacher has 13 kids; 5 girls and 8 boys. It felt like a zoo trying to keep track of all the kids. I am eternally grateful to Danene for watching Maddy for 5 hours a week! Here are some random pictures from the zoo.

Abby, Maddy, and Maddie in the dinosaur egg. This one is for you Charise!! We missed having you there.

Maddy's new ears
the kids looking at the Tiger
Jack and the Lion's Den
Addie and Maddy going down the giraffe slide
Teresa and Makinzee
Riding the carousel
Maddie and Maddie leaving the zoo--must have been a good day!!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, I remember those field trips! The zoo was one of my favorites. I'm so glad Maddie had a good time.

staci said...

FUN pics! Love field trips! Those were the days!!! Tyler's preschool is going to a pumpkin patch in a couple weeks. I'm so excited to go with them! So fun! How are you feeling? Getting excited for your vacation? So jealous...

Emma said...

I tagged you. Please share 7 random/weird facts about yourself and then tag 7 more people. Thanks...

Hayley said...

looks like fun, after going to the zoo with Abbey's Kindergarten class I felt like I had run a marathon! Wish I had as much energy as they do!

Laura said...

Awe what a cool day! How are you feeling?? I am still so excited for you!!

Jess and Jer said...

How fun! I went with Nyah's class in Kindergarten when they went to the zoo.

Becky said...

What fun! Maddie is so cute. A lot of people I know have been to the Boise zoo, which is kinda odd. We are finally starting to visit our zoo! I hope you all had fun!