Friday, October 31, 2008

October Activities

Some of this week's activities leading up to Halloween tonight.




Carving pumpkins







Finished product





I tried to convince Maddy to be something other then a princess for Halloween because she plays princess all the time in her dress up clothes. So she came up with Cinderella instead of a princess. Hmmm, aren't they the same thing? I also tried to convince her that she could wear her pink princess dress because the mice made Cinderella a pink dress but she insisted that the fairy god mother made Cinderella a blue dress. Here is Cinderella!!


Addie, Maddie, Maddy, Abby, Aleia
from preschool Halloween party

More pics to come tonight!







4 comments:

Kristy said...

She is a cutie!! What is Jack going to be? Belle is going to be a Kitty. She makes the cutest Kitty I have ever seen!! Im excited to take her out trick or treating tonight!! I need to teach her to say "trick or treat!!" or maybe just "treats please" whatever is easier for her!! hahaha

Brian and Tonya said...

How fun :) I wish Maddie and Jack could come trick or treating at our place tonight. Oh well, we have Thanksgiving, right?

staci said...

Such fun activities going on at your house!! Yay for Halloween and fun times!! :) I think Maddy makes a darling Cinderella!!! :)

naturegrams said...

Kinzee Great pictures. I bet you had fun on Halloween. Your kids are growing up so fast. Love ya, susanperri