Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween from our nest to yours!!

Cinderella

All ready to go. The weather was forcasted to be rainy but it rained in the morning and was perfect by night. I don't remember a warm Halloween ever. The kids ran and ran until Jack said his pumpkin bag was too heavy he couldn't carry it. He even got a banana from someone. Probably one of those things you'll throw out because someone could have poisioned it! The candy is already being eaten as we speak even for breakfast!




9 comments:

Emma said...

SO Cute...Happy Halloween!

Brian and Tonya said...

Cute costumes. We missed you, but it looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Liz said...

We did candy for breakfast too! Yay..I also cannot remember the last time I trick or treated without a huge coat..especially in Boise.

Liz said...

We did candy for breakfast too! Yay..I also cannot remember the last time I trick or treated without a huge coat..especially in Boise.

Lyf2.0 said...

Did you go as the "Great Pumpkin" ... I'm sure you're not that big yet anyway...

Chou said...

Great costumes! I hope you had a blast. :)

Lynsi said...

Cute costumes. Hope you guys had a fun night.

Emma said...

Silly Kinzee, You are one of my friends... I have only the five blogs showing that are the most recently updated! (my list of friends is way too long to list out... I am so popular...)

JLibberton4 said...

They look darling. Yes, it definitely looks like the girls would get along great. We will have to find out soon. It has been a long time.