Just wanted to remind everyone what sitting on Santa's lap last year was like!
What a difference a year makes!
Maddy drew pictures to Santa of what she wanted for Christmas. I should have scanned it in before we mailed it but oh well, Santa knows what she wants! She has been so excited for Christmas and seeing Santa is just the beginning.
Even Jack was excited to write a letter to Santa.
Macy's will donate $1 to Make a Wish foundation if you drop your stamped letter to Santa Clause. Since we were at the mall, we dropped off our letters and to the North Pole they will go.

On Saturday, we signed up for a Lowe's Build and Grow workshop to build a wooden Gingerbread House. The kids both got goggles, an apron and a kit to make a house. We all had so much fun, be sure to check out the next free workshop here.Jack hammering the windows in place.




8 comments:
What a cute little project at Lowe's I will have to check it out! Gotta love the Santa pictures, it is almost kinda of boring when they don't cry!
I sooooo remember that picture from last year!!! It is amazing how they change. So cute! Hope you are feeling well.
You guys take your kids to the most fun places!!! I am glad to see that Jack has overcome his fear of Santa. Cute pics!!!
That is stinkin' hilarious! I love the year by year pictures. Ah, life.... Your kids are so cute. I can't wait to see baby #3!
I love the pic of your kids crying with Santa, it is classic!! And gingerbread men sound sooo good. I think I have to make those this weekend. Thanks for the reminder. And I love your family pictures and your card...you guys are so cute!!!
That looks like so much fun. What a great idea. I'm so glad you kids were not scared of Santa this year. I loved your Christmas card!
Your kids are darling! And congrats on the one on the way!
Your Christmas card was great. Thanks. I am still laughing out loud at the picture of your kids last year crying with Santa. My, haven't things changed?
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. I remember your Mom's gingerbread men on the Christmas tree.
Love and hugs, Aunt Susan and all the rest of the Perri Patrol
Post a Comment