Thursday, March 5, 2009

One more day!

Here are the last pictures of me pregnant! I am being induced tomorrow. Hope they don't gross you out! But then again who doesn't love a belly shot when it's not theirs! Tune in tomorrow for more details. Keep me in your prayers!

38 weeks 6 days
M&J kissing baby L

I had a shot like this when I was pregnant with Jack but holding Maddy, had to do another one letting him sit on my shelf!



12 comments:

The Wrights said...

Jill's birthday is today! Good luck tomorrow...!

Michelle Price said...

Just checking in-good luck tomorrow!

Brian and Tonya said...

Aaaack. I'm sooo excited. I get a new niece tomorrow. Good luck. Wish I could come up this weekend and meet her.

amanda said...

Good Luck!!!! You sure are a cute prego person!!!! I bet you can't wait to loose the shelf though!!!!!

Julie L said...

You make the cutest babies out of that darling basketball! Our prayers are with you and I'll be chomping at the bit to get up there to play with Lexi and Maddy and Jack!

Emma said...

Good Luck! I love the pics! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....Happy Baby!

Billy and Megan said...

Good Luck! We'll be thinking of you! Remember I can watch your kids if your parents need me to :)

staci said...

Good luck Kinzee Lou!! Can't wait to see pics of the darling baby girl! :) Love ya!

Liz said...

WOW.. that seems to have come fast..not for you I am sure.
Good Luck!

Becky said...

Good luck tomorrow, I am sure things will go great.

ReeSe said...

Yeah, I'm sure you're ready! Good luck with it all. We're excited to see pics of the new little one when she's here!

Anonymous said...

You're SO cute! Good Luck!