That is absolutely beautiful - beautiful baby. Makinzee and wonderful layout, coloring and font, Megan. I would like to know how long that took! It would take me DAYS - not to mention all the shadowing and such. I love the black photo, too. It focuses the attention on Lexi!
8 comments:
How cute! Yeah for Lexi. She is so beautiful!
That is such a darling announcement! You have such a beautiful family.
Awe, that is adorable!! What a cutie!
She is so adorable. Living far away from you really stinks sometimes! I hope that you are doing good. Give her a kiss for me!
That is absolutely beautiful - beautiful baby. Makinzee and wonderful layout, coloring and font, Megan. I would like to know how long that took! It would take me DAYS - not to mention all the shadowing and such. I love the black photo, too. It focuses the attention on Lexi!
How adorable. Going green is good. Now I don't feel so bad about my Christmas Cards last year! HAH!
So precious! Are you having fun juggling 3? You are super mom so I'm sure you're doing fabulously! ;)
SUPER CUTE :)
Post a Comment