Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!
JACK just a couple of the reasons I love you!- momma's boy--we take a nap every day together
- daddy's boy--loves to play hide n go seek or ball with dad
- middle child--sandwiched between two sisters but loves each dearly
- good helper and loves making his bed
- blanket boy--has a special blanket that goes just about everywhere with him
- busy, busy, busy
- copy cat although he won't admit it sometimes his sister copy's his great ideas too
- sweetheart--gives the best hugs and bats those blue eyes to melt your heart
It's hard to believe 3 years ago, this was you.

Then 1 year later, walking and into everything.

And at 2, you've had your share of bonks and bruises and when ever you get hurt the first thing you ask for is BUTTER to make it feel better. FYI, butter stops/prevents/helps the bruising fade quicker!

But at 3! You'll always be my baby boy even though you say you are a big boy!
Love you Jack. Happy Birthday!Bug party on Saturday: Stay tuned for pictures!
9 comments:
Okay you are making 3 kids look like a cinch!! Happy Birthday Jack!!! By the way you train cake is really cool!!! Lots of work!
Happy Birthday Jack Jack! Wow, 3 years old, you are a big boy. He is so adorable. I hope you have a great time at the party!
Whenever I look at your blog I crack up at how your kids are total clones of you and Mike...crazy!
Happy Birthday to Jack! I love the train cake too. Can't wait to see the bugs. I love kids parties!
Happy Happy Birthday, Jack Jack! We're so excited to come to your bug party! Kinzy, this is so fun to see the growing up pictures. Jack is such a fun little guy!
Yeah, Happy B-day Mr. Jack Jack! and a BUG party, sweet!
Happy Birthday big boy Jack! He is growing up so fast. What a cutie.
Happy Birthday to your little man! He's so cute! Have a fun party! :)
Happy Birthday Jack. We can't wait for your party on Saturday. :)
Happy Birthday, son! I can't wait to play basketball with you on your brand new basketball court!
Post a Comment