Monday, July 6, 2009

Report Card

We survived the month of June and had swim lessons all month long. It will be weird to not go but a nice break. In her class she had two friends, another Madison and Camden. She loved swimming with her friends. Maddy did fantastic and learned so much. The last day of class, they bring out the slide and let the kids celebrate!






Here are a couple videos of her swimming across the pool. She is a little fish and it worries me she isn't afraid!






3 comments:

rosebud said...

WOW! I'm so impressed!! Tiny Toes has been taking swimming for like 4years now and she's really only starting to (kinda) swim now. Little Man is really close after 2 years (I shouldn't say anything, I still have no idea how to swim!) :D

Julie L said...

What a huge change since we went swimming with her in April! She is really learning fast! Great job, Maddy!

Hayley said...

Ahhh, swimming lessons. The best part is that someone else is getting pounded on in the water and not you...fun times!