Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Twins

When Maddy was a baby, she often wore matching outfits with her Aunt Emma (and they still do). Emma has grown up and so has Maddy but now the clothes fit Maddy and Lexi. Well they kindof fit! Crazy to think, Emma and Maddy are the same age gap that Maddy and Lexi are.




But now Maddy is getting too big, they don't make matching clothes in size 6 and infants. Maybe at Christmas, I'll find something that matches again.

8 comments:

Julie L said...

Oh, it would be fun to sew some! Coordinating may have to be the word of the day. They look so cute together! Lexi, quit growing so fast!!!!!

Penny said...

Super cute!

Jen & George Scott said...

So Cute. I love the big bow!!!

Brian and Tonya said...

So......stinking.......CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!!

amanda said...

I love the picture of them on the floor!!! You sure have some beautiful girls. I thought it was kind of fun at Baby Depot they have dresses and and extra matching one for their doll!!! Even PJ's!!!!

Kristy said...

That is sooo cute!! I think im going to have my mom make my girls matching somethings!! lol. I love it when sisters wear matching clothes. So cute!! I can't believe how big our babies are getting!!! It's not fair.

Laura said...

Awe what cute sisters! Yeah you might have to do some sewing!