Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Highlights of Christmas 2009.

4 comments:

Brian and Tonya said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Wish we could have been there.

Emma said...

Making a slide show for all your Christmas pictures is a great idea. Oh, and I loved your Christmas card. Of all the cards I got, yours took the prize. You should go into graphic design or something. You really are talented.

Julie L said...

Looks like a wonderful day. Love the colored pancakes. Why didn't we ever think of that? You guys are doing great. Sure missed being with you for that special day. One of these days these grandparents are going to get their act together and start making the BIG rounds for the holidays! And I agree with Emma re your card!

Jen & George Scott said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I am really glad that the santa visit went better than last year. So cute!!!