Matching dresses is half the fun of having two girls. I love sisters, with a brother smashed in the middle. The perfect family, if you ask me.
I also love your new pics on the sidebar, cute, cute, cute. Jack looks like a little LL Bean model in that sweater. Your new family pic is great too. And your haircut is super cute. And now I'll shut up because I am probably creeping you out.
Cute outfits and the expressions on their faces are even cuter! They aren't related right? :) I need someone to teach me how to shop for matching outfits. It seems to always take my WEEKS!
I LOVE your new header picture -- you all are so gorgeous!! The matching dresses are cute. My husband hates "matching", but sometimes I "color coordinate" the kids for church and get them dressed before he notices! :)
I'm slow reading blogs this week. Just saw this. Can I say I have really cute grandkids?!!! Great job, Kinzee. If we ever get together for another formal family portrait, you have to come two days early and go shopping with me so we can ALL be coordinated! That is definitely a talent I do not have.
Cute Kinz! Maddy looks so big and grown up next to Jack and Lexi! I LOVE your new fam pic too. You look beautiful!! I love your hair cut and color too- it looks great dark...and you look so much like your mama!!
10 comments:
Matching dresses is half the fun of having two girls. I love sisters, with a brother smashed in the middle. The perfect family, if you ask me.
I also love your new pics on the sidebar, cute, cute, cute. Jack looks like a little LL Bean model in that sweater. Your new family pic is great too. And your haircut is super cute. And now I'll shut up because I am probably creeping you out.
Cute outfits and the expressions on their faces are even cuter! They aren't related right? :) I need someone to teach me how to shop for matching outfits. It seems to always take my WEEKS!
I LOVE your new header picture -- you all are so gorgeous!! The matching dresses are cute. My husband hates "matching", but sometimes I "color coordinate" the kids for church and get them dressed before he notices! :)
Julie you are too funny. My new haircut is fun, my friend Heidi did it and I love it. It's really so easy.
Sally it's hard to match kids when they are in different departments. I lucked out this year and found a size 6 and a 12 month outfit.
And Rosemary love before he notices! LOL!
Super cute dresses! Love the matching too! LOVE the family pic! Miss you! I'd love to see you around the holidays! Love ya!
How cute are those three??!! TOO CUTE! Love the matching dresses too! Great job mom! :) Miss ya!
I'm slow reading blogs this week. Just saw this. Can I say I have really cute grandkids?!!! Great job, Kinzee. If we ever get together for another formal family portrait, you have to come two days early and go shopping with me so we can ALL be coordinated! That is definitely a talent I do not have.
Cute Kinz! Maddy looks so big and grown up next to Jack and Lexi! I LOVE your new fam pic too. You look beautiful!! I love your hair cut and color too- it looks great dark...and you look so much like your mama!!
Very cute indeed and I must say I love your hair color...talk about looking foxy.
Adorable kids! Your fam photos turned out so cute!
Post a Comment