Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Dress Preview

Back in September, I bought cute blue Christmas dresses for the girls at Costco. Don't they have the greatest dresses at the best price. I was especially excited about it because Lexi is finally the right size. The dresses start at size 2T and go up. So one day when I was shopping, I picked some up.

Oh did they look cute in them. The blue made both their eyes sparkle and shine. Lexi said they were pretty and danced and swirled and twirled. BUT I didn't feel good about keeping them. I had to follow my gut, it was a very hard thing for me to do so I took them back.

When Maddy was young and little she had several Christmas dresses and they now fit Lexi and Maddy has several from Emma. So I knew I'd survive December without matching dresses. Here are some of the "hand me down dresses" that are just fine!








AND then my step brother purposed and guess when Nick and Tia are getting married. Dec 21 and guess who got matching dresses!!!. Me, just kidding the girls! The wedding colors are Red and black. We are still working on something for Jack. BUT doesn't he look sharp in a sweater. It didn't last long on him, he is a picky dresser-complained it was itchy and after the picture was taken, it was off.


I needed a picture for the calendars I was working on and got the kids to put them on for a minute and snap a picture. This was the best of the best. Aren't they cute--the dresses aren't bad either:)

3 comments:

staci said...

LOVE the Costco Christmas dresses! I bought Brooke a purple one (black on top, purple on bottom). Super cute!

Your kids look DARLING! I especially love Lexi in that last picture! What a cutie she is!!!

Julie L said...

Ok, you may end up with two comments from me, because I just sent one that appears to be floating around in hyperspace somewhere.

Those dresses were beautiful on the hangers, but I have to admit they are fabulous on the little models. What dolls! And Jack? Handsome, good looking little guy he is! They'll steal the thunder from the bride and groom!

Ann Marie said...

Where they the same blue dresses my girls have been wearing? :)

The girls look ADORABLE.. and I did see Red ties at Sunday's dress yesterday.. not a bad price either...

Thanks for letting me come over yesterday! Your great!