Did your leprechaun leave gold when he fell down the trap? Our's scored a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Thanks www.bethproudfoot.blogspot.com/ for the darling print out. Happy St. Patty's Day!
(Giggle, giggle) Thanks Maddy for teaching us how to catch a leprichan. What a delightful artist you are, and to think you're only in Kindergarten and can now write your own stories. I am so impressed.
(Love the ideas, Kinz, on how to catch one. Something none of my kids ever got to do, sad to say. But I'm glad my grandkids get to!)
2 comments:
(Giggle, giggle) Thanks Maddy for teaching us how to catch a leprichan. What a delightful artist you are, and to think you're only in Kindergarten and can now write your own stories. I am so impressed.
(Love the ideas, Kinz, on how to catch one. Something none of my kids ever got to do, sad to say. But I'm glad my grandkids get to!)
Adorable!
Post a Comment