After our lesson we sat down to attempt Julie's reindeer and snowman donuts. First mistake was that I bought big donuts instead of mini's...I was at Dunford's Bakery and thought they'd work just as good. Second mistake was that I didn't try them first to see how they'd look and the third mistake was that 2 donuts per person was way to many! Boy did I have a tummy ache last night!
I let the kids decorate them.
Mistakes or not we all had a great night. We watched Kung Fu Panda's Christmas and the Chipmunks Christmas on TV later...still need to watch Home Alone and Polar Express! 5 more days!
5 comments:
Okay, Dunford Donuts are NEVER a mistake! I would take those over the minis any day! That lesson went really well at our house too. Yay for creative people and Pinterest for making my life so much easier this Christmas.
Cute! And donuts sound awesome right now! Yeah it's funny how they put Jesus and Santa in the same category when they are little! Sounds like a good FHE!
Great FHE ideas! You're doing wonderful! Wish we had enough hours of the day to just perch in a corner and watch all the wonderful things you are doing.
You could've fixed that 3rd mistake by taking donuts to your super awesome neighbors across the street, I'm sure they would've loved to help you out. ;)
Merry Christmas!
What a cute family home evening. I'll have to keep that one in mind to use in a few years. And those donuts are adorable. How fun.
Post a Comment