It was a Valentines Couple Minute to Win It party. We were asked to dress "Sadie Hawkins" and have a team name. Here's the contestants:
Sexy Sox
Total Domination
True Aggies
Maui Wowie
Hot Chocolate
Team Geek
Scranton Stranglers
Warriors
Tullis Towers
Saddler Strong
The Cats
Camat
We played these games:
Dizzy Mummy
Face the Cookie.
Elephant March
Rapid Fire
Stack Attack
And the last game was hanky panky (remove all the tissues out of a kleenex box as fast as possible)
Team Scranton Stranglers won!
We enjoyed a yummy icecream bar and of course mingled and laughed and giggled til our belly's hurt. Mine hurt to much from all the laughter! We had a great time. Just love these folks!









6 comments:
That WAS a great time!!! Not so sure about my and Ben's pic though. :)
It was super fun!
~ And I will copy both of you when I blog about it. :)
Grateful for all of your friendships! ♥
What a fun night! I am so glad you've got such great friends. And I vote Mauie Wowie the winners in the costume department (maybe a little biased).
Sadie Hawkins, though? Where are the pigtails, black freckles and blacked out front teeth?
Love you guys! Happy Valentine's Day!
I don't know what Minute to Win It is but it sure looks fun. It looks like you guys have found such a great group of friends.
Julie L Sadie Hawkins just means you dress up like each other...not hillbillies!
Love this bunch! The next time we essentially have the same post- I should just send you the html stuff to copy and paste and save you from downloading and uploading pics. We are so glad you guys could make it- you're so fun to be around!
Post a Comment