Friday, July 13, 2012

Dear Tooth Fairy,



Maddy's latest note to the tooth fairy. Only 5 teeth missing and she's asking for more money. Guess we have ourselves a cheap tooth fairy. I am so glad this tooth is out. Her permanent tooth snuck in behind this one several months ago. Luckily a game of tug-o-war with a jump rope in her mouth (she was being a dog-don't ask) helped the tooth come out quicker. There were however no tears with this tooth. I was determined to not let her cry with #5 and she actually pulled it out herself (well it was literally laying on her lip just needed a little pull).

3 comments:

Cam said...

That is so darling! So, did the tooth fairy comply? If so, make sure Maddy doesn't tell Macey!

Seth and Julie said...

Bahahahaha!!!! Asking for a raise from the tooth fairy! I guess she thinks her teeth are a little more valuable than the going rate.

Julie L said...

Isn't my granddaughter just adorable? Love her drawings. Love her.