Saturday, July 28, 2012

Early Birthday Present


Happy Early Birthday present Maddy! She has outgrown her little bike, Mike said we should get her a new bike before her birthday so she would have a chance to use it. I found a great sale (of course I did--you know I love sales) on a bike at Toys R Us. The 20" was perfect but then next year we'd be in the same predicament so we stretched it and bought a 24" bike. She loves it and is now trying to figure out gears and trying to remember to push the brake instead of peddling backwords.  Now I'm off to find a hot pink helmet that matches! One more month and she'll be 8! Where has the time gone!

2 comments:

Cam said...

Cute Maddy- can't believe she's almost eight!
P.S. You can buy helmets for $5 at Robert J. Debry- they have a huge selection too.

Julie L said...

Darling bike for a darling girl! Maddy, you're just growing up so fast! Just ride careful and always Keep yourself safe. You'll be carrying precious cargo on that bike.