Sunday, April 14, 2013

See saw mishap

Not long ago Jack called me from school to tell me his tooth was loose. I later learned the see saw hit him. He wiggled it and wiggled it and out it came last week. Now if only his bottom tooth would get loose, his permanent tooth is already behind his baby tooth. I just love his toothless grin!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just adore Jack. He has the funniest personality and he is such a cutie!

Julie L said...

I think there's a character in the Spanky and Our Gang (did I get that right?) group that this photo reminds me of. Love that grin!

Seth and Julie said...

From the title I thought I would be looking at stitches so I am glad it was just a lost tooth, Tell him to aim for the one he needs to lose next time.