Monday, April 14, 2014

Good 2Grow

Here's another shout out to a bzzagent campaign we were asked to participate in.


We received in the mail a 6 pack of kiwi/strawberry juice, 1 apple juice and 3 character straws including Thomas the Train, Sully from Monster's Inc and Tiana from the Princess and the Frog. Yay for free products! I love being a bzzagent!!

Needless to say my kids were just a little bit excited about the characters and the drinks!

 
On a sunny afternoon, I took the little girls outside and we had a picnic. The character straws guarantee to not spill! And that the did. They are the perfect drink for my busy on the go girls. If they squeeze the bottles, the juice doesn't spill out.


We are sold! In fact, the juice is gone and we are using them to take water to the baseball field until I can find more at the store.

Want to win a good2grow™ giveaway? Here’s the link win.good2grow.com/bzzagent enter today!

Thanks bzzagent! #bzzagent #gotitfree # good2grow

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I keep meaning to look in to this bzzagent thing. Can anyone sign up? Maybe I just need to google it? I love free stuff!

Anonymous said...

You can sign up here to become a BzzAgent!

https://www.bzzagent.com/signup/NewAgentSignup.do